What is TESOL: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Our courses will equip people for teaching English as a second language (ESL) or foreign language (EFL) in a variety of settings. These can range from situations in which there is a high degree of support (eg; prescribed syllabus or course materials) to the opposite whereby students are encouraged to self learn.
Our students will develop foundational skills in:
- Analysing tasks and texts to identify the kind of language used to achieve specific purposes
- Common structural and linguistic features associated with a variety of text types
- A variety of communicative transactions
And Advanced skills in:
- Teaching duties including planning, delivery and assessment
- Identifying learner’s needs and formulating them into learning goals
- Developing syllabus and training programs
Qualified ESL & EFL teachers will be able to design training programs and original materials for any particular group of learners, with interesting and engaging activities.
OUR MISSION AND BELIEFS:
- Teach International desire to improve the English language communication between the people of the world. We achieve this by creating the ability to travel and teach English in over 80 different countries around the world.
- To present English teachers with new and exciting opportunities and adventures.