Certificate IV in TESOL 10695NAT
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
This training will equip people for teaching English as a second language (ESL) or as a foreign language (EFL) in a variety of settings, which can range from situations in which there is a high degree of support (eg; prescribed syllabus or course materials) to the opposite where there is little or no support.
What do employers really want?
Like all job opportunities, the best jobs go to those with the best qualifications.
Yes there are a myriad of 'TESOL Short Courses' that can equip you as an English Tutor, but these typically are a reflection of the level of income that you can earn, or not.
If you are looking for sufficient income to travel and enjoy your adventure, then you should seek out the best qualification. Make no mistake... the job market is COMPETITIVE...
Our students will develop foundation skills in:
- Analysing tasks and texts to identify the kind of language used to achieve specific purposes.
- Common structural and linguistic features associated with a variety of text types
- A variety of communicative transactions
Our students will develop advanced skills in:
- Teaching duties including planning, delivery and assessment
- Identifying learner’s needs and formulating them into learning goals
- Developing syllabus and training programs
ESL & EFL teachers are able to design training programs and original materials for any particular group of learners with interesting and engaging activities.
OUR MISSION AND BELIEFS:
We want to improve the English language and communication between the people of the world. We do this by giving our students the ability to travel and teach English in over 80 different countries, and it just so happens that this creates unbelievable English teachers and adventures.
Do you relate to any of the following?
1. Take a Gap Year, and when you do, have a qualification like TESOL so you can earn money while you are traveling. You want to earn enough money to travel longer and enjoy your adventure.
2. Travel and Work in over 80 different countries where qualified English teachers are very sort after and paid appropriately.
3. Give the opportunity to children around the world the ability to learn English. Ages from 5 – 18.
4. Have teaching qualifications but want a competitive advantage for International opportunities.
If these resonate with you then please CONTACT US NOW and we can discuss how we can assist you.