Diploma of Business - BSB50215
This Diploma of Business course is a leading business qualification that offers credit toward a university degree. The course is delivered entirely online. You will gain expertise in key business strategies including people recruitment and management, project management and business planning. Our training will build skills around communication, problem solving, decision-making, preparing budgets, recruitment and selection, and of course critical business & project planning.
Our Academic Manager has structured this course based on over 30 years of experience as a Strategic Advisor to small and large companies and working with business start-ups and entrepreneurs.
Increase your competitive edge, employability and effectiveness in the business world.
Delivery method: Online
Duration: 12 months but candidates may complete earlier.
Hours: Total nominal hours = approx 400
Start dates: Anytime
This course is delivered entirely online allowing you to complete the course at your own pace, while you build up real skills.
‘Nominal Hours’ include any combination of self study, preparation for assessment and workshop attendance.'
The successful achievement of this qualification requires you to complete 8 Units.
The units have been carefully selected based on approx 30 years of experience as a Strategic Advisor to large and small companies and working with start up companies and entrepreneurs.
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBMKG501 - Identify and evaluate marketing activities
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBSMB404 - Undertake small business planning
- BSBWHS501 - Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
This qualification has no formal entry criteria.
- Email and online support from expert and qualified Business and Management Teachers
- Online student learning resources
- 24/7 access to your Student Portal where you can download your learning resources and submit your assessments
Payment Plan Available
If you have difficulty paying the full cost of your course up front, you might be eligible for a payment plan. This will allow you to pay for your course in two or three installments, rather than one upfront payment at the time of enrolment.
If you are unsure of what’s right for you, or just want someone to talk it over with, call us on 1300 558 890. We’re here to help.
Are you ready to Study online?
- checked you meet the entry requirements
- checked your course costs and know which payment option is right for you
- Read the student rules and refund policy
All done? Then you’re ready to enrol.